Praise God that Rob's Corporate Finance course is OVER!!! This has been one of the most difficult courses he has EVER taken and we are ALL so glad to have it over. Now the bathroom can take priority and hopefully be finished by the end of the week.
Julia is sleeping in and I am so glad. She did not get enough sleep all weekend due to a lot of different factors and it was beginning to be a problem. She just gets more wound up and crazy the more tired she is and it turns into not listening, or obeying, and we all just generally have it rough when that happens.
Two birthdays this week, can I handle it?! Two equally delicious cakes being planned, and Two parties within two days of each other!!! AHHHH!!!! SUGAR ALL WEEKEND!!!! I think I'll get me and Robby a hotel room and just let the kids finish the cake and crazies without us... Ha Ha!! Just kidding. :-)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Dear Julia...so, let's see, you're 20 today...is that right? Tee Hee. NO..you're a big 5 year old then maybe...right? Make Mom and Dad get in your truck and come see me soon..OKAY?? Bring me a piece of that delicious cake...and some ice cream too!!
Ryan...tell your Mom and Dad...I HAVE Wii's at my online store!!!! But, I'm glad you were able to find one..have you played it yet now?
Rob..how was the exam? Did you make an A++?
Dollie..I hope you are all recovered, take it easy..no relapses allowed...you boys take care of her. Hope your "service" area comes together soon...I'll bet it will be beautiful when all finished.
Okay..that's all for now. Love, Grandma Texas/Diane/Mom
Post a Comment