Monday, April 21, 2008

Goings on

Well, we made a trip last weekend to visit family. We have a new niece, Kynli (pronounced kenlee) and all of the siblings (Rob's mom's side) were there! What fun! It has been about 2 years since we were all in one place at the same time. We took several pictures, here are some of the best ones.
While in the area we visited with my family too, but I don't think we took any pictures!!
We also went to see Rob's dad & that side of the family and had a great visit. Great Granny & Aunt Katie and Uncle Jeff finally got to meet Julia. We did take pictures, but I can't find where I put my camera to download them... Never mind, I found it :-)
We also stopped to take pictures in the bluebonnets. Every Texas kid has to do this at least once in their life. :-)

Ryan had a soccer tournament this weekend and his team won FIRST PLACE!! Way to go Ryan! :-) (again no pictures... I am such a slacker!)

No comments: