Well, Robby has signed up for 6 more years! That will bring us up to about 19 years in the military, so I guess that means he will go for the full retirement from the AF. :-)
He figured that since this may be the last time he reenlists, he would do something really cool to do it. So, they lit up the burn room and he and his commander went in and did the ceremony with blazing flames all around. It was pretty cool, this is who Robby is, a fireman, so it was cool to make his commitment this way. They had all the block 4 classes out there to watch and then they hosed him down after it was over. Fireman, always getting each other with one joke or another. ;-)
I love my husband and I am proud to be his wife, proud that he chooses to serve others and his country, proud that he is so good at his job. I am excited to see where the next 6 years will take us.

No comments:
Post a Comment